[Freeswitch-users] Faxing Large Files

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Aug 24 14:44:34 MSD 2014

Hi,

As Dušan said, the configurations at
http://soft-switch.org/spandsp_faq/ar01s14.html give reliable FAX
images. The resolutions on that page are based on using imperial units,
but specifying a resolution of 200x200 is also OK. You get a metric
page. The *key* thing is to specify -dPDFFitPage. Without this,
converting some things to TIFF works OK, while others result in strange
image widths. With this parameter the output TIFF should always be
adjusted to the specified number of pixels.

Regards,
Steve