[Freeswitch-users] Play audio until early media

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sun Aug 24 14:25:43 MSD 2014

Is there a way to play a ringback... until the actual ring starts?

The intention is a "placeholder" on my calling card until the actual ring
starts.
Sometimes mobiles take quite a while to start ringings, and sometimes
numbers keep timing out - I'd like to give an audio-feedback that the
process is indeed working.
I know I can easily start the ringing right away, but I don't want to do
that because it gives the impression that the call is actually going
through, which may not be the case.

I don't see anything that immediately apparent on the wiki - any
suggestions?

Thanks,
-Avi