[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

Denis Papes shishko69 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 21:19:17 MSD 2014

Hi,

I installed clean Debian 7 and executed remote installation using
RockSolidPBX.
Installation failed to change DHCP assigned address to static, so I did it
manually. After that, FreeSWITCH installation passed flawlessly.
After successfully creating user with extension 100, I created dialplan
that should ring extension 100 when dialing number 123, but XML file it
produced had an error:

<include>
  <extension name="123">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(123)$">
      <action application="export" data="dialed_extension=$1"/>
      <action application="bridge" data="user/${dialed_extension}@
${domain_name}"/>
      <action application="answer"/>
      <action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

It does not ring extension 100, but 123.

Also, it would be great if it could create custom SIP gateways.

Denis