[Freeswitch-users] Media after hang-up???

Stuart Mills stuart.mills3 at btopenworld.com
Wed Aug 20 22:17:34 MSD 2014

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply.

I know for sure this isn’t FreeSWITCH causing the issue, I get the CDR posted at the right time and durations are correct, it’s almost as if the far end PBX hasn’t noticed the hang-up, even though the BYE does get sent.

My carrier mentioned today (following a full trace from their end) that the PBX isn’t sending an ACK to the BYE, does that make any sense given the issue I am seeing? My main issue here is if it’s a PBX configuration issue, I am unable to look at and diagnose myself, so some sort of starting point would be really helpful .

Cheers,

Stuart