[Freeswitch-users] [ANN] openerp-freeswitch-connector (all but feature complete)

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Wed Aug 20 00:40:28 MSD 2014

I noticed that I failed to include the URL for the project before.

https://github.com/treveradams/openerp-freeswitch-connector

This release, other than a few small bugs, is about 99.99% feature complete.

There is now a "Open calling applicant" menu under Human
Resources/Recruitment. This will allow you to open the applicant, the
job, or refuse the applicant when the call is incoming or active.

https://github.com/treveradams/openerp-freeswitch-connector/blob/master/README.md

Again, I would love to have feed back. I haven't yet cleaned up all the
documentation and comments. That will be something I work on this week
and next. I will also be working on fixing up some of the forms to
remove references to Asterisk, etc., as well as removing unneeded fields.

Thank you,
Trever