[Freeswitch-users] Authenticating a user through ESL script

sami sakly it.samisakly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:50:45 MSD 2014

Hi,

I'm looking to issue calls from the CLI (using originate command ) the same
way it's done through any Dialer like SIPml5.
I think I need to do something about the dialplan because once I'm calling
using SIPml5 I'm passing "through" default dialplan and when I'm only using
originate from external script I'm passing "through" Public dialplan. May
be something about authenticated user ?

2014-08-18 18:20:37.712649 [INFO] mod_dialplan_xml.c:558 Processing
<0000000000>->1000 in context public

for the originate command I'm using esl.php :
$ec1 = $sock->bgapi("originate","{origination_uuid=$uuid1}sofia/internal/
1000 at 12.0.0.104 &park()");

Thanks for your help.

Regards,