[Freeswitch-users] Network Card

Andre andretodd at verizon.net
Thu Aug 14 22:59:16 MSD 2014

Just testing for now, no production traffic. Trying to find the breaking
point.

The reason for the questions are because I'm testing FS and after a certain
point I am getting very high PDD, more than 6 seconds.  Per the CDR's it
takes about 6 seconds from start time in CDR Inbound to CDR outbound.

I have tried 1 to 10 profiles to see if that makes a difference but it
doesn't and 1 to 4 consoles running one profile each still no difference.

Any idea why the CDR's should show it would take 6 seconds to get from start
of inbound to start of outbound?