[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon Video Cameras for Sale!!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 14 22:43:17 MSD 2014

Hey FreeSWITCHers,

Here¹s your chance to own a little Piece of ClueCon 2014.

I have 2 Cannon Vixia HF R500 HD camcorder setups used only for Recording
Video at ClueCon!
(
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HLDFTRS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie
=UTF8&psc=1 )
Included with the Camera is a Tripod and 2 SD Cards (all were purchased
brand new just to use @ ClueCon).

Whats included with the camera? Battery, Charger, cables for HDMI and USB, 2
x 32G SD Cards (good for 4hours of 1080P Video per card), and a Tripod with
a carrying bag for the tripod. All original Docs are included.

Sorry the Original boxes were sacrificed in Chicago at the train station so
I could make it home with the cameras.

I am asking $350 for each Kit! (the camera alone is worth that!)

Contact me off list if you have any questions or you want to add one to your
list of toys from ClueCon.

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org