[Freeswitch-users] Skypopen failure ?

DP . hi-tecc at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:48:23 MSD 2014

Same here.
skype 2.0.0.72 not logging in on desktop -> Server Connect Failed.
Found this on wiki.centos.org:
Starting with Aug 4th 2014, no version of Skype older than 4.3 works due to the changes that were implemented in the authentication mechanism. Any attempt to use older versions lead to an error message similar to "Cannot contact server" ( the exact message varies depending on the version that was used ).
Can anyone else who had the 2.0 desktop version working a few days ago can logout and login on the desktop as of today?