[Freeswitch-users] Sip protocol: RFC3311 support in FS

Louie Liu lliu at multinet.net.au
Mon Aug 11 15:56:04 MSD 2014

Hi,

I currently experiencing a 10 minutes drop problem from the gateway registration with our SIP provider, after some diagnostic, I have found that our SIP provider has recently implement a 10 min update check which confirm to the SIP RFC3311 protocol.

My question is

1.       Does FS sofia stack support SIP RFC3311 protocol? What parameters to use to turn it on at the profile level?

2.       I am running a old version of FS: v1.0 in the production, does this protocol implement in version 1.0 of FS? If not, what options do I have to resolve this issue?  Upgrade to latest would be the last resort, avoid it if I can.

Cheers,

Louie