[Freeswitch-users] setting per user variables in dial plan.

Juan Cabrio juancabrio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:05:05 MSD 2014

Hi,

I know this has been discussed before but i'm failing to either understand
fundamentals or just tie it together.
I'm using originate to submit a tiff to the txfax application. No problem
there.
In my originate command i'm also setting a custom variable called "realm"
which  I use to tie an originate command to a customer.
So i was trying to match the realm in a dialplan and set a bunch of other
variables per realm.  I believe that  I cannot use the custom variable in
the dial plan to match on in an expression search..  So..  I'm kinda stuck
and looking for suggestions.   I really dont want to set all the variables
in the originate command in this case.

thanks.

Juan.