[Freeswitch-users] is there a way to generate a custom event in dialplan that includes all of the current data returned by "info"

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Sat Aug 9 05:27:42 MSD 2014

I'd like to be able to fire a single custom event, that would have contained within it - all the data I could access at
that time via a hook. Purpose would be to change from running a hook inline, to just generating an event, and then
watching via ESL for that single event.

For info - this is coming out of needing to do a bit more than can reasonably be done in a hook, combined with seeing
problems with mod_perl getting in a bad state - so wanting to try and eliminate as much of the hook code as possible.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect