[Freeswitch-users] Mod_conference questions

Chris Tunbridge blasterjr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 11:17:52 MSD 2014

If i am understanding you correctly, you want to give 1 member "Floor"
status, that can be done by using an API command

I'm not 100% certain as I've not used it in this manor yet, i do have plans
to do something similar.

API Command

conference <confname> floor <member-id/uuid>

and you also want to only show the video coming from the floor holder.

You can set the floor by using a conference parameter

https://confluence.freeswitch.org/display/FREESWITCH/mod_conference#mod_conference-ConferenceParameters

you can set a conference-flag of video-floor-only