[Freeswitch-users] Skypopen failure ?

ThunderZ thunderz2008 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 16:47:19 MSD 2014

Yes.  With no initial configurations, it works every time via GUI,
although there is a  long delay of a few minutes to login the first
time.   The subsequent logins are within seconds.

I tried to put in something like below into the config.xml file, but it
showed "Server connection failed" straight away when trying to login.

   <UI>
     <API>
       <Authorizations>skypopen</Authorizations>
       <BlockedPrograms></BlockedPrograms>
     </API>
     <AutoUpdate>0</AutoUpdate>
     <CaptureDevice>2</CaptureDevice>
     <RingDevice>2</RingDevice>
     <SoundDevice>2</SoundDevice>
   </UI>*

*So I think there will have to be other ways to authorize the skyopen
api, maybe from the api interface, like siptosis does.*

*