[Freeswitch-users] Skypopen failure ?

ThunderZ thunderz2008 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 04:18:35 MSD 2014

I'm sorry, I don't mean it works with mod_skypopen this way, I cannot
verify it.

I'm just saying that skype static 2.0.0.72 still works via GUI, so it is
not as you mentioned that microsoft has retired the ability for old
skype client to connect to skype network.

Siptosis also uses static 2.0.0.72 too, and it still works.   They do it
by configure each skype client via GUI, with no initial configuration
files.   During the setup process, they prompt the user to allow their
"Skype4Java" api after skype client logs in. So I just think if
mod_skypopen does it in a similar way, it will have a good chance to
work too.