[Freeswitch-users] SIP Gateway registration fails on IPv4

Micha Lehmann micha.lehmann at colorando.de
Fri Aug 1 15:32:53 MSD 2014

Hi,

I have a fresh FS install from source (Stash) on a root server with (temporarily) disabled firewall.
There I added an external sip profile in conf/sip_profiles/external/sipgate.xml with the following content:

<include>
  <gateway name="sipgate.de">
    <param name="proxy" value="sipgate.de"/>
    <param name="username" value="215****"/>
    <param name="password" value="TOPSECRET"/>
    <param name="extension" value="1000"/>
  </gateway>
  <param name="rfc-5626" value="true"/>
  <param name="reg-id" value="1"/>
</include>

If I start freeswitch and type 'sofia status gateway' I get the following result:

    Profile::Gateway-Name                               Data            State   IB Calls(F/T)   OB Calls(F/T)
external-ipv6::sipgate.de                 sip:215****@sipgate.de        REGED   0/0     0/0
     external::sipgate.de                 sip:215****@sipgate.de        TRYING  0/0     0/0 (retry: 45s)
2 gateways: Inbound(Failed/Total): 0/0,Outbound(Failed/Total):0/0

The second sipgate account does not register with error 908 (timeout) and sometimes with error 503 dns error.
Can anyone help me to fix this?

Thanks
M. Lehmann