[Freeswitch-users] One way audio only in a specified context

Miguel Oyarzo miguelaustro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:06:03 MSD 2014

use:
bin/fs_cli
freeswitch at internal> sofia profile internal siptrace on

(or whatever is your profile for it)

Then, make a call and check for retransmission (ACK normally) or anything
wrong.
You will have to read some SIP documentation to compare a healthy SIP
dialog with your output.

Good luck!

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Mr.Gab <crazygabry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have a problem with a FS installed on the cloud (configured following
> Freeswitch EC2 Wiki). Everything is ok except a one way audio behaviour
> that i
> have only if i transfer an outbound call. If I transfer an inbound call I
> don't have this problem. I'll explain the scenario with a little schema
>
> INBOUND CALL -> Extension 100 -> transfer to 101   WORKS.
>
> Extension 100 -> OUTBOUND CALL -> transfer to 101 ONE WAY AUDIO.
>
> I have one snom 300 (extension 100) and 3 Gigaset A510IP behind a tomato
> router.
>
> Can someone suggest me some way to manage this issue?
>
> Thanks in advice
> crazygabry

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

"Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right
things(Peter Drucker)
"

Miguel Oyarzo
DevOps & VoIP Engineer