[Freeswitch-users] .net ESLConnection Error

Yisroel M. Olewski yisroel at machshevet.com
Sun Apr 27 11:44:59 MSD 2014

Oops… my bad

Thanks! Yes it is working with now correctly, but now the eslconnection is also working smoothly

Maybe the server restart did the trick

All the best

Sincerely,

Yisroel M. Olewski

CEO

 <http://Machshevet.com> Machshevet.com

+972 (52) 764-9971

Websites · CRM · ERP · Telephony · Inventory · Content Management