[Freeswitch-users] .net ESLConnection Error

Yisroel M. Olewski yisroel at machshevet.com
Thu Apr 24 18:13:44 MSD 2014

Hi thanks
I just tried but no luck
Aside from trying to find the issue, which I appreciate your help, is there
no way to find the error? No log/debug/trace or anything that can give me
the error message/code etc?
Thanks

Sincerely,
Yisroel M. Olewski
CEO

Machshevet.com
+972 (52) 764-9971
Websites . CRM . ERP . Telephony . Inventory . Content Management