[Freeswitch-users] Dual WAN router suggestions

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 03:43:48 MSD 2014

I think this is the wrong place to ask this question, but what you need is a router that supports OSPF or BGP as routing protocols.  Set your main WAN link as a higher cost than the backup.  Once one of the links fail the other will automatically pick it up.

You can get some Sonicwall or Cisco equipment for under 1K or if you want opensource get a buffalo router which has ddwrt or tomato which they both support this.

Thanks,