[Freeswitch-users] DID providers - any thoughts? (jan 2013)

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 22 21:51:06 MSD 2014

Broadvox and Peerless are Resellers of someone else also... Flowroute like
every other carrier out there operates their own switching gear, customer
service and other departments...

Companies like Broadvox do not own 100% of their routes to every end office
out there. (and I would guess a very large percentage of their long haul
traffic goes to tier 3+ IXCs that you have never even heard of) as is the
same with Peerless, Level3, and every other carrier on that level