[Freeswitch-users] Outbound ESL bridge sync mode

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Fri Apr 18 10:15:21 MSD 2014

Hello,

When specifying the outbound socket connection to be in sync mode, is it still possible to initiate a bridge command in async mode from the external application?
I'm using .NET to create the external call control application, and the following page: https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket_Outbound#Q:_Can_I_bridge_a_call_with_an_Outbound_socket.3F tells me I can bridge a call using outbound.
The example explains it should be done like below:
sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: bridge
execute-app-arg: {ignore_early_media=true}sofia/gateway/myGW/177808
event-lock: true

How do I create this using the ManagedESL library?  Like this?

ESLevent ev = new ESLevent("sendmsg", "");
ev.AddHeader("call-command", "execute");
ev.AddHeader("execute-app-name", "bridge");
ev.AddHeader("execute-app-arg", "{ignore_early_media=true}sofia/gateway/myGW/177808}");
ev.AddHeader("event-lock", "true");
eslConnection.sendMSG(ev, "SOME_UUID")

Thanks,

Grant