[Freeswitch-users] bleg_uuid

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Apr 17 16:17:26 MSD 2014

If you were doing a forked dial or similar action, we would not know what the bleg is until its connected, in fact, there isn't a bleg until we return from originate.  Which would be when we receive early media from the other side, unless you are using ignore_early_media, which would be on answer.

Mike