[Freeswitch-users] Anyone got ZRTP MiTM working?

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 20:55:14 MSD 2014

Well you could always try out latest jitsi nightly as it also fails to
detect zrtp_secure_media in FS.

Although I haven't seen the same error message as above in the jitsi calls,
I do see some
ERROR! Decrypt failed. ID=4:DH s=SRTP authentication failure messages
although ZRTP appears to be successfully negotiated.

Is the "${zrtp_secure_media_confirmed}" variable correct or should it be "
${zrtp_secure_media_confirmed_audio}" instead?

I've tried both to no avail.