[Freeswitch-users] NDLB-connectile-dysfunction=true with a non directory user

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:35:55 MSD 2014

Are you sure you can't fix it on the client, eg by enabling STUN?

If not, try this in dialplan:
       <action application="set"
data="sip-force-contact=NDLB-connectile-dysfunction"/>

However it may be that the variable needs to be set on the call before it
hits the dialplan, if so this won't help. Test it and see.

-Steve