[Freeswitch-users] About T.38 FAX Machine detail configuraion issue

sparklezou sparklezou at 163.com
Fri Apr 11 11:07:16 MSD 2014

Hi Stevenu,

Thanks! I found it. It was put into the rubbish folder by the email client. Strange :-(

About the example,

Fax_A <-> ATA_A <-> SIP/UDP <-> t38_gateway <-> FreeSWITCH <-> mod_openzap <----> ISDN/PRI E1 --|
                                               ----------------------------                     |
                                              /                            \               Ayaya-PBX
Fax_B <-> ATA_B <-> SIP/UDP/G711a     <-----/                                \<-> ISDN/PRI E1 --|

seems the FAX_A & FAX_B are still tranditional FAX. Transcode by ATA.

Question 1:  Is there any Fax manchine support T.38 and could send fax via network directly? I searched on Google. seems NO useful info.

Question 2:  checked on MP2000 manual. seems support T.38  There is item "Fax over internet" and "SIP configuration". But seems NOT work fine. I will double check with RICHO support team also.

Question 3: Is there any example, as following?

Fax_A support T.38 <-> SIP/UDP <-> t38_gateway <-> FreeSWITCH <-> mod_openzap <----> ISDN/PRI E1 <----> Fax_B in PSTN

Thanks!

2014-04-11

sparklezou