[Freeswitch-users] Reading custom SIP headers

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Apr 10 21:54:08 MSD 2014

Well know headers can be dealt with, Its the ones that aren’t, and getting all headers would be problematic and time consuming and probably a performance hit.

sofia.c
/* Loop thru unknown Headers Here so we can do something with them */
        for (un = sip->sip_unknown; un; un = un->un_next) {

It can be done, its just someone needs to write the additional if statement to gather the headers they care about.

Patches welcome.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)