[Freeswitch-users] This channel was not configured to use INFO DTMF message while reviewing VoiceMail messages

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Apr 10 03:41:24 MSD 2014

LOL, Best phone? I almost wet myself… to be fair all phones on the market have their fair share of issues.  It just depends on how good you are at tolerating bad behaviors and vendors that refuse to actually fix issues when they are report.  *COUGH*Polycom*COUGH*rport*COUGH*
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)