[Freeswitch-users] Auto-Answer based on Call-Info from originator

Peter Hillier peterhillier at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 16:36:04 MSD 2014

Unfortunately I cannot modify the recipient device in this manner.

Thanks for the suggestion as this will help with other features.

Peter
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:34:50 AM, Steven Ayre <steveayre at gmail.com> wrote:

You're on the right lines with that insert. Nest it inside a condition so it only happens on the calls you want and it'll do what you want.

I have a specific call scenario where I want to transfer a call and have the destination (REFER-TO) end answer automatically. Basically I own both devices and I am moving the call from my mobile VoIP client to my SIP deskphone. I want it to be seamless with no ringback or alerting introduced (hence the reason I am looking at auto answer).

consulting at freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org