[Freeswitch-users] Install fscomm on centos 6.5

Thang Pham phamtn8 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:45:25 MSD 2014

I follow this tutorial trying to install fscomm on centos 6.5https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FSComm

I had qt48

$ which qmake
/opt/rh/qt48/root/usr/lib64/qt4/bin/qmake

but when I run qmake i got this error below

[phamtn8 at phamtn8 fscomm]$ qmake
WARNING: /usr/local/src/freeswitch/fscomm/FSComm.pro:4: Unescaped backslashes are deprecated.
Failure to open file: /usr/local/src/freeswitch/fscomm/Makefile
Unable to generate makefile for: /usr/local/src/freeswitch/fscomm/FSComm.pro

please let me know what did I do wrong here?

The way I install qt on my centos 6.5 is as below

https://github.com/thoughtbot/capybara-webkit/wiki/Installing-Qt-and-compiling-capybara-webkit#centos-64