[Freeswitch-users] how to put all log that show up in fs_cli to file freeswitch.log

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 01:09:26 MSD 2014

If you mean the sofia stack tracing ("sofia loglevel $component $level")
then that by default logs as console level, you can adjust that with "sofia
tracelevel debug" and then it should go to the logfile.

I'd advise against that though for anything other than debugging a problem
- it is extremely verbose. That means extremely large log files and the
amount of I/O may affect the performance of your system.

FreeSWITCH's debug-level logging is separate and should be checked first -
the fs_cli for that is "/log debug"

-Steve