[Freeswitch-users] outbound proxy and port

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 11:58:56 MSD 2013

Hi Chris,

>From what I can tell, the value from profile->outbound-proxy is passed into
sofia NTATAG_DEFAULT_PROXY() and accepts a url_t structure [1], which
clearly allows for a port to be specified [2]. However, I was unable to
find any working examples from others on setting a port value inside
outbound-proxy, nor did the documentation reference this.

Can you please tell us;

* Are you running against the latest stable version of FS?
* Have you tried this against the most recent master?
* Can you please pastebin the logs of what happens when you try including a
port?

Once you've sent this through, we can determine if it's a bug or not.

Hope this helps

Cal

[1]
http://sofia-sip.sourcearchive.com/documentation/1.12.7/nta__tag_8h_470c3d7c598ed2d4514836d3bb916fc7.html#470c3d7c598ed2d4514836d3bb916fc7