[Freeswitch-users] Abandoned Channel/Sessions/Threads after hold/unhold

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Mon Sep 30 10:45:12 MSD 2013

Latest 1.2.stable is having issues with resuming a previously held calls. I am experiencing that if I try blind transferring an unheld call, the call drops. After staring at the logs for awhile, I am seeing that calls are dropping because the call's UUID no longer "exists", even though channel data still exists in the DB and the process thread is still alive (looking at the process list).

To reproduce this problem, answer a call, put them on hold, pick it back up, then blind transfer the call to another extension. Call should drop, the "show calls" on CLI will continue to show you the call as active.

On a same note, if you hold/resume a call more than 3 times, a caller no longer hears MOH, which I think it's being caused by the same issue.

Any help would be awesome!

Frank