[Freeswitch-users] Caller Domain Variable?

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 19:12:20 MSD 2013

It sounds like your approach to multi tenancy has not been correctly
implemented.

>From what I can tell, you are forcing the domain on the two profiles,
perhaps review these docs and ensure this has been done correctly;
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multiple_Companies#Enabling_Multiple_Domains

If ${domain}/${domain_name} do not contain the correct values at the
correct point in time, then something isn't right with your multi tenancy
config.

I know this has already been said but, you really need to have a read over
the multi-tenancy docs and compare what's different in your config, it
could just be a one minute fix, or it could take you a few days to figure
out. That's all part of the fun :)

Cal