[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch rpm installation fails

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 18:46:14 MSD 2013

That is a bit strange indeed, however RH packaging is not my strong point
so I can't offer much in the way of guidance.

In the mean time whilst we wait for an RH guy to reply - can you please try
again on a completely fresh OS install and see if you get the same problem?
Have you had similar problems like this before with other packages?

Cal