[Freeswitch-users] Caller Domain Variable?

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 18:31:22 MSD 2013

Matt,

I've re-read your posts a few times now, but I'm still struggling to
understand what you are trying to achieve, and what the exact problem is
that you are having (as you mentioned in your post, perhaps you are asking
the wrong questions).

Can you try re-wording into specific questions (i.e. how do I get X, or
"what is the best way to do X").

Hopefully this will get you a better response - also welcome to FreeSWITCH!

Cal