[Freeswitch-users] using multiple grammars in ASR recognition

Zvi Agmon zvi at lexifone.com
Sun Sep 22 16:52:55 MSD 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to make use of Nuance ASR engine for speech recognition.

I succeed to make 'play_and_detect_speech' works in lua for speech only, but I
want the recognizer to detect also dtmf that the user might enter.

I did some "googling" but could not understand if there is a way to use
multiple grammars. I found a clue saying this:

"I need to update the wiki... it got out of sync last year when luke-jr added
support for multiple grammars per session.

Chris"

Found in here -
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/mrcp-td6430573.html

I also saw a C++ example to load grammars before calling the detect and
thought maybe that can work but didn't find anything like it for lua.

So my question - is that possible (and of course how...)?

Thanks a lot for your help

Zvi Agmon
zvi at lexifone.com