[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed - beginner's question about an event listener module

Rafal Gwizdala rafal.gwizdala at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 14:27:34 MSD 2013

(...)
one more thing, my module caused an access violation during FS shutdown.
Probably because my event receiver thread wasn't stopped. Is there any
'system shutdown' hook so I could do the cleanup?

2013-09-20 12:25:21.485852 [CONSOLE] switch_event.c:495 Stopping dispatch
thread
2013-09-20 12:25:21.485852 [CONSOLE] switch_event.c:294 Dispatch Thread 0
Ended.

2013-09-20 12:25:21.489853 [CONSOLE] switch_core.c:2573 Finalizing Shutdown.
2013-09-20 12:25:21.492853 [CONSOLE] switch_log.c:317 Logger Ended.
2013-09-20 12:25:21.493853 [CONSOLE] switch_core_memory.c:602 Stopping
memory po
ol queue.

Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or
write
 protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   at EventConsumer.{dtor}(EventConsumer* )
   at CSharp_delete_EventConsumer(Void* jarg1)
   at FreeSWITCH.Native.freeswitchPINVOKE.delete_EventConsumer(HandleRef
jarg1)
   at FreeSWITCH.Native.EventConsumer.Dispose()
   at FreeSWITCH.Native.EventConsumer.Finalize()