[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch register as UA

Richard Genthner rgenthner at symplicity.com
Thu Sep 19 23:02:23 MSD 2013

Set it up as a gateway like so

<include>
  <gateway name="office">
    <param name="apply-inbound-acl" value="asterisk_box"/>
    <param name="username" value="mykillerusername" />
    <param name="realm" value="asterisk" />
        <param name="proxy" value="<iptohost>" />
    <param name="password" value="mybadasspassword" />
  </gateway>
</include>

Stuff that in your public sip profiles reload sofia and you should be able to access everything from asterisk thats on freeswitch.

You will need to add the following to asterisk:

; Enable dialing to Moose directly
exten => 10002,1,Verbose(2,Dialing Moose at ${EXTEN})
exten => 10002,n,Playback(silence/1&transfer)
exten => 10002,n,Dial(SIP/MOOSE/5000,20,rt)
exten => 10002,n,Hangup()

--
Thanks,

Richard Genthner