[Freeswitch-users] inherit_codec failing with pre-media

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:06:39 MSD 2013

> It logs that it is set to true

Just to clarify this message, that's the 'set' application logging that the
variable has been set on the channel, not anything suggesting that it is
taking effect.

I just can't have a phone system with no ringing for the calling party.

Is the b-leg of the bridge not sending any early media ringback?