[Freeswitch-users] Operator features

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 11:56:31 MSD 2013

A number of phones can do this, and some even have add-on modules to
increase the number of buttons you have to play with. The ones that come to
mind are:

   - Snom 370 + Expansion
   - Cisco SPA508G + SPA500S Expansion Module

There are most likely others too, I'm sure other people on this list will
add other suggestions.

Obviously choose what best fits your budget and requirements.

You'll need to configure presence in FreeSWITCH inf your sofia profile,
then configure the keys as required and the extras in the dialplan for call
pickup. How to configure the phones varies.

On 18 September 2013 23:32, Mr.Gab <crazygabry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everybody!
>
> i need to have the possibility of sip termination status checking
> (available, busy etc) from a central voip hardware phone (i read that it is
> possible with SNOM), and i need also the possibility to pick a call
> directed to another extension pressing the relative button.
>
> Can someone explain me how to configure freeswitch and suggest me a phone?
>
> Thanks in advice :)
> Gabriele

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*