[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

Rafal Gwizdala rafal.gwizdala at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 11:33:35 MSD 2013

Gabe, i'm already using ES for receiving the 'beep' event, i've described
it in another post here.
The problem is that even if my application receives that event, i don't
know any way to tell FS to interrupt current mod_httapi script and return
for new instructions to my application. But i think I can live with that,
just have to make mod_httapi scripts contact the application more often.
Thanks
RG