[Freeswitch-users] Getting an [ERROR] fs_cli.c:1493 main() Error Connecting [Socket Connection Error] after raspberry pi installation

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 12:05:16 MSD 2013

Hi all,

I have installed freeswitch on to my raspberry pi by following the
instructions at
http://tomoconnor.eu/blogish/freeswitch-raspberry-pi/#.UjVmkNS6a00

As far as I know the entire building from source process went flawlessly. I
am trying to connect to my freeswitch instance by using fs_cli. When I run
fs_cli, I get the following error.
[ERROR] fs_cli.c:1493 main() Error Connecting [Socket Connection Error]

I have tried searching the list archives. I found the following link but
that did not help since I have not changed anything from the defaults.
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-February/069764.
html

I cannot understannd what to look for in the freeswitch log. I have uploaded
the log to dropbox.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3688386/fs.log

The freeswitch daemon appears to be running is /etc/init.d/freeswitch status
is to be believed.

Pranav