[Freeswitch-users] presence

fs fs at voice2net.ca
Sun Sep 15 17:28:56 MSD 2013

I  am having trouble with blf's on the freeswitch, when a device changes its port, either due to the router or the sip device randomly changing its port, the freeswitch keeps sending notify messages to the previous port.  The remainder of the signaling is ok, the devices work correctly, just the blf's do not work.  I use freeswitch in a hosted mode with the ip sets behind a router/firewall.  I feel I have missed a setting someplace, any assistance would be appreciated.

Darcy Primrose