[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed version

Ed Graves egravesvip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 20:15:02 MSD 2013

Thanks Dave, Thanks Peter.

Right after getting Peter's reply, I told management here that we should
upgrade to VS2012, so that's what I'm using now.

I'm to the point where FreeSWITCH is looking for my mod_managed script, but
I don't know how to create one.

The documenation says, "mod_managed should "just work" with the .NET
Framework 3.5 and Visual Studio 2008 installed. In the build configuration
manager inside Visual Studio, mod_managed has configurations for both
Debug/Release CLR and Mono. Simply select Debug_CLR and build."

I don't see any "build configuration manager". Is this different in VS2012?

I cannot figure out how to load the FreeSWITCH libraries in my application.

Again, any help would be appreciated.