[Freeswitch-users] answer the call after park_timeout

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:38:21 MSD 2013

Hello,
I have a following scenario:
1) A call comes into freeswitch and gets parked with a park timeout of 25
seconds.
2) It is expected that another call will come and intercept into this UUID
to start a conversation.
3) But if that doesn't happen, I need to answer this call from freeswitch
and take into somebody's voicemail box.
Is this possible?? Generally freeswitch just hangs up after the park
timeout.

I also tried doing this:
1) A call comes in, I call ring_ready application and sleep for 25 seconds.
2) After this I answer the call from freeswitch and take to voicemail.
3) But here when another call intercepts this UUID, the call gets
established but the media from A-Leg starts only after 25 seconds since the
channel on A-Leg is asked to sleep.
So for this to work, I need some application to wake up the channel from
sleep forcefully. I don't see how this can be done either.

I would really appreciate if someone has done anything similar or point me
to some relevant direction to start looking at.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh