[Freeswitch-users] Updating TLS

Mehroz Ashraf mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:29:11 MSD 2013

Agreed ! TLS/SSL seems to be not so important unless FS is capable of
providing security implementation in some form atleast. This is great,
when you JUST have to secure your communication.

but, NOT , when security is the only concern. I have been trying to
mature the TLS handshake on SUITE-B standard, but yet unsuccessful
acquiring so.

I believe that FS use openSSL for dealing with encryption methods and
therefore, I have taken it to the version 1.0.1e, which supports
TLS1.1 , 1.2 . But , FS doesnt verfiy those Cipher
[TLS_ECDH_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256].

I have already a jira ticket opened here:

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-5719