[Freeswitch-users] Configuring Freeswitch 1.4b for WebRTC Peer to Peer and to the PSTN

James Mortensen james.mortensen at synclio.com
Wed Sep 11 23:01:41 MSD 2013

Installing ibncursesw5 and libncursesw5-dev did resolve the issue.  I can
now connect to the WebSocket server.  Seems the cluechoo module is just
something that was added in to separate the help vampires from the people
with legitimate issues. :D

I got 405 Method Not Allowed errors, and I resolved them by making sure the
IP address in the SIP URI matches the IP address in the WS field.

At this time, I've successfully registered and am getting back 200 OK's and
have now moved onto tweaking the settings so I can get audio going both
ways. The candidates appear to be only showing the public IP, so I'll have
to figure that out. I'll provide more updates, or questions, as I move
forward.

James