[Freeswitch-users] OpenSIPs + Freeswitch + Registrations

Chris B. Ware chrisbware at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 11 14:29:18 MSD 2013

Aleks,

Of course I share registrations on DB, but it seems unuseful.

I mean a call for a phone registered on an FS box, must be always sent to that box.

I don't have NAT issues, since all FS boxes and phones are on the same LAN.

What I'd like to do is "sharing the knowledge" between boxes, so that if the Invite
goes to a box where the called phone is not registered, call is forwarded to the phone
anyway, because there's a shared registrations DB!

Many experts on IRC guided me to use paths or scripts to redirect the call to the
right box, based on entries on table registrations.

But the question is: why freeswitch doesn't do it automatically?

Is there any configuration trick to do it?

Thank you
Message: 3