[Freeswitch-users] mod_gsmopen: call connects, silence, lose /dev/ttyUSB2...

Jayanth Acharya jayachar88 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:28:57 MSD 2013

Thanks Giovanni. I will try with alternative PC (afraid that I don't have a
server handy), and with external powered USB2.0 hub (good quality one).
Probably with try to get hold of alternate dongle as well.

Since people have managed to get such rigs working with puny hardware like
RaspberryPi, I feel that I am perhaps missing some very fundamental step
somewhere, or is a case of plain bad luck with the particular hardware I
procured.